Maaco in Memphis - we suck, we lie, we're right at home in Memphis


Some time ago the local White Trash fucks, the Midnight Mechanics who go by such names as Jeremy and Eric and Norm and such, decided that I shouldn't have a car cover. So to tell me how they felt they stabbed the roof of my car during the night. It did extensive damage, but probably not as much as they had intended.

I took the car to Maaco in Memphis. Yes, the one off Mt. Moriah with the huge, shiny building right across the street from Abra. The roof of the car is generic GM white, the cheapest color paint you can buy. The quote was $400 with minor bodywork, and $900 if they pulled the back glass and repaired any rust found there.

I left the car with them with very detailed instructions of the bodywork I wanted done and how much I would pay to have it done. Later, I called to check on my car. The bodyman said he decided NOT to do the bodywork. He did NOT pull the back glass. So they ONLY painted the roof white.

Have you got that? They only painted the roof of the car white, which was quoted at $400 tops. They did no bodywork and they did not even paint the whole car. Guess how much they charged me?

$900.

After arguing with the woman who runs the place that they were fucking me and getting nowhere I complained to the Better Business Bureau. She refused to admit that she was fucking me even though I had their own documentation to prove that they were fucking me.

After I called the Better Business Bureau and complained, MaacoWoman called my house to yell at me for calling the Better Business Bureau on her.

Yes, that's right. The woman who fucked me out of $900 for a $400 job called my house to complain that I had complained after she had "allegedly" ripped me off.

So, Fuck Maaco. They suck. Fuck Memphis' Maaco most of all. In my opinion they lied to me and ripped me off and never made the slightest effort to resolve the dispute because apparently this is how they operate.
You have read this article with the title Maaco in Memphis - we suck, we lie, we're right at home in Memphis. You can bookmark this page URL https://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/07/maaco-in-memphis-we-suck-we-lie-we.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...