Wifeisms - Helpful Paper Girl

My wife was walking through the garage, out to her car in the driveway early this morning. I was standing at the kitchen door, waving goodbye to her. She walked past the car and down to the end of the driveway, bending down and picking up my paper.

She turned and began walking back towards me. As she did she swung the paper underhanded and flung it.

I watched as the paper went up and up, disappearing from my view above the garage. I could see my wife watching it. Then she made an "uh oh" face.

"Did you just throw my paper on the roof?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied. "I was trying to be helpful." Then she smiled, got into the car, and drove off.

At least her intentions were good, if not her aim.
You have read this article wifeism with the title Wifeisms - Helpful Paper Girl. You can bookmark this page URL https://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/02/wifeisms-helpful-paper-girl.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...